Business Process Improvement
Under the threat of increased competition from both domestic and international businesses, the demand for efficient and economical business process is very increasing.
The firm provides a range of services to meet the demands of its clients, which include:
- Diagnostic review of the following functions and making recommendations for improvement in: Finance and Accounts, Treasury Organization, Personnel Policies and Procedures, Management Information Reporting, Business Operations, Planning and Budgeting, Inventory Control, and Management.
- Documenting the policies, systems and procedures in the form of standard operating procedures manuals.
- Cost reduction and operating efficiency studies for profitable and loss making units.
The focus of the diagnostic studies is to identify opportunities for:
- Simplification of business processes.
- Removing duplication of work.
- Streamlining work and document flows.
- Enhancing use of automation.
The standard operating procedure manuals are structured to:
- Facilitate efficient retrieval.
- Formalize policies and procedures.